Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert
I picked up Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification last week. I posted it to LinkedIn but it didn’t make it here until now.
To get this certification, you have to do the following:
- Achieve 1 of 2 certifications; Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (which I have) or Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate.
- Take and pass the Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
What’s next? I have several possibilities of things to do:
- Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Review and improve my Angular skills
- Review and improve my React skills
- Review and improve my Python skills
I’m open to any other suggestions. Got some? Let me know.